Fitness expert. Lifetime athlete. Speaker. Dog lover.
As Ingrid traveled the world training and competing as a multi-sport athlete, she was fortunate enough to build a career helping others reach their own fitness and athletic goals.
Today, she is a sought after speaker, educator, strength & conditioning coach and movement specialist.
Frequent speaker at events such as: Perform Better, IDEA World, Perform Better Europe, CPTN, Summer Strong 8, Women's Fitness Summit, NSCA
- Owner, BGB Fitness Studio since 2007
- East coast Regional Coach, Lead Course Instructor, CrossFit SME: Weightlifting
- Director of Programming, Battling Ropes
- Battling Ropes Consultant, US Soccer Women's National Team
- Star of Battling Ropes DVDs: "Hurricane Ingrid" and "Partner and Team Training", "Mastery of Physical Prowess" DVD - with John Brookfield
- Head strength coach, US National Women's field hockey team and US Under-21 National team (2001-2003)
- Assistant strength coach, College of William and Mary (1999-2001)
- Strength coach and personal trainer since 1997, CSCS certified
Hire Ingrid to teach or speak at your facility: Contact Ingrid
Learn about Ingrid's athletic career and accomplishments here